Ian Kendrick, MD, FACS visits the Mountain View Clinic every other Tuesday.
Ian Kendrick, MD, FACS is a Board-Certified General Surgeon. He has always wanted to practice surgery in a rural area. His goal is to provide his patients with top-quality care, close to home, family, friends, and pharmacies. Dr. Kendrick's experience spans many facets of surgery from emergency surgery to minimally invasive (laparoscopic) techniques. His practice is based on evidence-based medical care, tailored to his patient's individual needs. He partners with his patients to develop a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses the patient's health needs and concerns.
One-on-One with Dr. Kendrick:
Dr. Kendrick’s Surgical Experience Includes:
- Biopsies and cancer surgeries
- Bowel obstruction treatment and bowel resections
- Central venous access (implanting a “port” for IV access)
- Surgery for GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease)
- Laparoscopic appendix and gallbladder removal, and hernia repair
- Stomach, spleen and colon surgeries
- Exploratory diagnostic surgery
Dr. Kendrick’s Education and Training:
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Salt Lake City, UT
- Bassett Medical Center, Cooperstown, NY – Chief Resident 2014-15
- American Board of Surgery
Getting to Know Dr. Kendrick:
Dr. Kendrick is from a small town in Northern Utah. He and his wife love raising their three children in Evanston. In his free time, Dr. Kendrick enjoys woodworking, home remodeling projects, target shooting, and spending time with his family.